For VAG Micronas Cluster all keys lost you cannot do it via OBD, you’ll need to read cluster and remove a resistor to do it. Or get third party to get immo and sync data.
Pull the cluster and try to put in service mode.
You need remove cluster, desolder eeprom make service mod with vvdi solder back to cluster and put the car and you can read immo data and dealer key make with 7byte cs after need ori eeprom write back in obd and you can key learn to car.
Or read cluster dump file (micronas) with xprog-m and program new key with tango.
Xhorse VVDI2 can easily do it, if you prepare 24C32 eeprom. It will damage the immo data to get access to bootloader for patching Micronas. After that you will get access via OBD to rewrite eeprom backup and extract all Immo data to make key.
Here are the tips to program VAG Micronas Cluster Transponder with all keys lost by xhorse vvdi2 in ABS service mode, i.e 2009 VW Tiguan. The procedure can also be applied to these login type include (CDCxx+24C32, A3/TT/R8 (CDC32xx), NEC24C32, NEC24C64, NEC24C64(2012 TFT color display), NEC24C64(2013-), NEC24C64(2013 TFT color display), Audi A1, Audi Q3). All tt and a3 2007-2012 are micronas.
- Open the dash, read the eeprom with programmer.
- Upload the binf le to the vvdi2 and mofidy.
- Write the modified file to the eeprom
- Connect the dashboard on the car and write the original file back by OBD
- Then read the immo data and program the key.
Don’t forget to SAVE ABS coding with VVDI before the process. You can restore with VVDI2 too.
This function is in the same menu of vvdi2 as eeprom update section, dash with micronas + 24C32.
Xhorse VVDI2 Service mode
All login type have similar operation for lost all keys,
backup ABS coding->read EEPROM with BDM programmer->Prepare a service EEPROM data->write service EEPROM data to cluster->Put instrument in car->select correct login type->Load
original EEPROM file->activate car OBDII communication->write EEPROM via OBDII->read immo data->save immo data->make dealer key->add key->reset instrument.
Service mode all Keys lost:
Some login type cannot read immo data while lost all working key. Login type include (CDCxx+24C32, A3/TT/R8 (CDC32xx), NEC24C32, NEC24C64, NEC24C64(2012 TFT
color display), NEC24C64(2013-), NEC24C64(2013 TFT color display), Audi A1, Audi Q3). This type can make dealer key with following steps:
1) Activate OBD communication by open dangerous light, press on the brakes for several times. Backup ABS coding, you can run backup function on bottom right corner, or enter diagnostics 03 ABS, backup abs coding
2) Find EEPROM chip from instrument, usually use 24C32 or 24C64 chip, read EEPROM dump with BDM programmer and save as original EEPROM dump
3) Enter “Service Mode”, load original EEPROM dump and prepare service EEPROM dump. Attention: DON’T overwrite the original EEPROM dump
4) Write service EEPROM dump to EEPROM chip (24C32 or 24C64)
5) Restore dashboard to car
6) Back to main window and select right login type
7) Load original EEPROM dump (IMPORTANT!!!)
8) Activate OBD communication by open dangerous light, press on the brakes for several times
9) Press “Write EEPROM” write original dump to dashboard via OBDII (IMPORTANT!!!)
10) After write success, read immo data and save (IMPORTANT!!!)
11) Make a new dealer key and add to immobilizer system
12) If car use keyless key, learn the dealer key with learn method (with immo data support)
13) Start engine with new dealer key, complete.