An Autel im608 user was trying to clone Citroen ECU without oping the ECU in immo section, the connection is easier than ktag, but im608 asks for G-box3. What’s the Gbox3? What’s the difference between Gbox2 and Gbox3?
Autel G-box3 is a brand new key programming adapter for MaxiIM series. It is the update version of G-box2.
What’s new in Autel G-box3?
- FASTER, MORE SECURE
- Supports on-vehicle and on-bench Fast Mode in an All Keys Lost scenario for Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the DAS3 EIS/EZS.
- Bosch engine ECU read and write on BMW F-chassis, PSA group and Volkswagen MQB vehicles
G-B0X 3 FEATURES
• Faster password calculation for Mercedes-Benz All Key Lost scenario
• 8x faster password calculation for Mercedes-Benz W172, W204 and W207 EIS types
• 4X faster password calculation for Mercedes-Benz W209 and W211 EIS types
• BMW DME/DDE ISN reading for 20 types of ECUs, including EDC17, MEVD17, MSV90, and MSD87
• Volkswagen ECM IMMO data reading and data synchronization for 18 types, including MQB EDC17 and MED17 ECUs
• Bosch engine ECU read and write on Volkswagen, BMW, and PSA group vehicles.
The G-Box3 adapter, is compatible with the MAXIIM IM608, IM608PRO, AND IM508 (with an additional purchase of XP400).
Gbox 2 vs Gbox3
Gbox2 makes Mercedes all keys lost faster, Gbox3 makes it 4x/8x faster
Gbox3 offers faster and more secure reading and writing of Bosch EDC17, MEx17, MD1, and MG1 ECUs and supports on vehicle.
Gbox3 is under testing and will be released very soon.
Keep an eye on www.obdii365.com Autel authorized dealer.