Audi 5th Immobilizer System– Locked BCM2 Detail Instruction
- Support 2013-2019 A4L /A5/Q5 add key and all key lost
- Support 2013-2019 A6L /A7/A8 get BCM2 immo data while all key lost (Synchronize data can get from 3rdservice provider)(Add key can get BCM2 immo data directly via OBDII)
- This function require VVDIPROG and Xhorse Audi BCM2 adapter support
- You must follow VVDI2 instructions for VVDI-PROG read/write
- Warning: This function is high risk, all the consequences caused are undertaken by yourself
6.Warning: In VVDI-PROG function, Don’t touch power supply, cable, BCM2 module!!!
7.VVDI-PROG data instructions
DATA1: VVDI2 stepl require data, you can read DATA1 after connect in VVDI-PROG
DATA2: VVDI2 step2 require data, you can read DATA2 after you get instructions in VVDI2(load DATA1 in stepl)
SERVICE-DATA: you can get this data in step2. Write this data to BCM2 activate module
DATA2-BACKUP: If read DATA2 failed(cause by power or cable), you can use this function to get DATA2 data
Operation on how to use AUDI BCM2 Adapter with VVDI 2 & VVDI PROG:
- First use OBD Read Version function, OBD read BCM2 version and check support status
- Open trunk: Find the BCM2 in right-rear area, remove the two big plug, then small one(DON’T close trunk)
3.Connect VVDI-PROG and BCM2 module, VVDI BCM2 adapter require support +12V
- Enter VVDI-PROG->immobilizer->Audi->LOCK_BCM2-1 orLOCK_BCM2-2 read DATA1 data and save it(Depends on the SW version)
- Enter WDI2 stepl, load DATA1 data(require internet), continue with VVDI2 instructions(maybe not need DATA2)
6.If VVDI2 ask you provide DATA2, enter VVDI-PROG read DATA2 and save(After read DATA2, BCM2 will enter service mode)
7.Enter VVDI2 step2, load DATA2 data(require internet), it will save 2 files: BCM2 immodata and BCM2 service data
- BCM2 immodata can use learn key, BCM2 service data can write to BCM2(make BCM2 work again) with VVDI PRO.
- After write BCM2 service data, restore BCM2 to car.
10.Enter 5th immobizer system learn key.
VVDI Audi BCM2 adapter is available here: