Free download Ford IDS v97 (v97.01) software for VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford & Mazda 2-in-1 diagnostic scan tool and software installation video.
- Software version: Ford IDS V97.01, Mazda IDS V96
- Perfect replacement for Ford VCM 2
- Multi-languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese (European), Portuguese (Brazil)
4. Update by CD with unlocked firmware
5. Support both new and old vehicles.
Free download Ford IDS V97.1 full
Free download VX Driver for Ford IDS V97
Requirement on computer:
- Computer has at least 4GB Memory
- Computer need produced after 2000 year, too old computer can not run the software.
- O/S needs to be WINDOWS XP SP3 or Windows7.
VXDIAG VCX Nano Description:
VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS
VXDIAG VCX Nano Function:
- Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
- Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
- Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
- Automatic vehicle recognition
- New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
- All Other Dealer Functions
- Steering Angle Resets
- Guided Fault Finding
- Program New Keys
- DPF Regeneration
- Brake Bleeding
- Injector Coding
If you have successfully installed/used Ford IDS V96, then directly download and install IDS V97. Better backup files before installing v97.
IDS V97 Installation main steps:
- Install V81 calibration files
- Install V91 IDS
(Should have 3 day trail information after install V91 IDS, otherwise fail to install, quit the IDS.)
- Install VCM2 IDS V96. if IDS V96 runs well, continue operation
- Install IDS V97, make sure it runs OK
- Finally install the VX Driver you just download above
- Test and diagnose cars
- Install frozen software
Free download VXDIAG Ford IDS V97 installation video