Here is the customer solution to Chevrolet Trailblazer 2002 KM change with Digiprog 3 v4.94 odometer correction tool.
Many thanks to a well-known member in GMT nation forum who achieved this.
Digiprog3 and ST 01/2 cable used is China clone.
The entire kit cost $169, with a set of cables and adapters. But i don’t think everyone should buy the entire kit, for the main unit should come with ST01, ST04 cables, which will save $40. Of course you should use st01/ st04 or have other adapters in hand.
And the model to chang mileage:
Chevrolet Trailblazer LTZ 2002
And here is some useful pictures for the same process:
And here is the final result
Before mileage correction
After mileage correction with Digiprog3 V4.94
And here is some notes for doing this properly :-
- For US users, please make sure to check the Voltage of the adapter before connecting to AC (use the one included with the unit as it’s 110-220 V ). Just to make sure you don’t fry your Digiprog iii programmer
- Also for US users, Change the netric unit from KM to MPG or Vise Versa from MPG to KM; for European users, before reading or Writing on the Chip
- Very Very important to connect the programmer clip as per the pictures attached where the Red Color pin in the Clip is Up (See the picture above)
- Before assembling the cluster back together connect it to the car first and check the mileage reading before installing needles back and installing the whole cluster back to the car
- Also Very Very Very Important that you always save the old chip data in the DP3 programmer for any thing goes wrong so you can write it back if needed or even if someone fried his chip and needed to install new chip it will be really easy to write it back
- if you needed any time to restart again or your Digiprog got stuck while working simply take out the Power plug and reinsert it again to restart the programmer (Never ever unplug AC power Plug when odometer correction tool is reading or Writing on the EEPROM CHIP otherwise you will destroy it)
If you are interested, check the small video operation he made here.