It is possible to use Renault CLIP software via Openport 2.0 passthru interface.
You need to trick Clip into believing your passthru (j2534) vci is an Alliance VI probe.
How to configure openport 2.0 with Renault Clip?
1. Install Renault clip software.
Set “Vendor“=”79B” and “Name“=”1B” on your passthru registry settings in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PassThruSupport.04.04\<VCI>
Changed registry key name to “Openport 2.0 reg.”
Changed vendor to “79B”
Changed name to “1B”
Then imported the new entry into registry.
2. Install Openport 2.0 driver
3. Merge Openport 2.0.reg registry file
4. Connect Openport 2.0 cable with laptop
Go to device manager, check if device is well connected.
5. Run CLIP software as Administrator
Software is ready to use.
NOTE: Openport j2534 works good on 2005- CAN BUS Renault models, better not use it on -2005 Kline models (will not cumminicate).