Available with VAG MQB Key Programming experience with Xhorse VVDI2, Autel IM608, Xtool X100 Pad2 etc. How the user happy with any of these key programmer for VAG MQB? Go on reading.
Happy Experience with Xhorse VVDI2:
I did successfully with Xhorse vvdi2 one Polo MQB and 2 Golf VII MQB, immo and remote works fine. I used cheap china keys, non keyless, half smart.
The key learning procedure is a bit specific:
Choose right Immo type (automatically)
Read EEprom – save
Read Immo – save
Make Dealer key (needs original key put in programmer to read syncdata, then put in blank key)
Then press ADD KEY button and choose the last point (requires loading immodata)
Put in key numbers to learn (2 if you add one key)
Proceed with giving ignition with both keys, after last ley is learned (you see status 2/2 in dash) press ok — That’s it, starting car and remote should work.
Hello! I make keys for vag digital dash all the time using vag helper and vvdi2 and xhorse remotes..
For me, remote fails if the keyprecode inst done successfully.. verify the precode precedure and you will be fine.
Today i make new key for Skoda kodiaq 2018 keyless Virtual dashboard without problem. Read immodata with Vag obd helper, make dealer key and learn keys with vvdi2
VW Golf 7 , Johnson Control , one token to obtain Immo Data & add key using obd helper and vvdi2 …
VW Polo model year 2014 replacement key
MQB system done by vvdi2 and KEYDIY folding key
9. Skoda Octavia MQB 2017 Remote key programming Xhorse Smart Key MQB – SA1896-1
10. 2019 VW ATLAS MQB TUTORIAL ALL KEY LOST USING VVDI 2 success
11. Golf Plus year 2010 UDS All keys lost
Program keys with VVDI2 and VAG Helper cables
Happy Experience with Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus:
1.2019 VW POLO MQB49/5C add key success!
2. New beetle mqb proximity, program remote obd using xhorse 315mhz MQB key in 8 minutes
3. 2013 Volkswagen Passat Keyless Go- All Keys Lost with Key Tool Plus/Vag Helper
4. add MQB49 key VW Sagitar with key tool plus pad success
5. Done a 2014 VW Jetta AKL using xhorse pad and vag helper without issue
6. mqb Skoda Octavia 2015 build year MQB AKL situation, all done via VVDI key tool plus
Read calculate anti-theft data and synchronization data ,send it online, get online calculations , prepare dealer key and programmed it successfully, car runs and everything working great.
Full work about 15-20min, but before I get information where to send data and get correct contacts who make the online
Happy experience with Xtool X100 Pad2 + KC100/X100 PAD3/PAD ELITE:
1. Golf 7 2016 i have done in few minutes with X100 Pad2.
Reading immo data via OBD, pre-code an empty key with KC100
Programming GOLF VII 2015+ (VW-CIR26) with X100 PAD ELITE success
3.Use the Xtool x100 Pad2 to add a new MQB key for the 2015 Volkswagen Lamando success
4. duplicate Seat Leon MQB Key with x100 pad2 and kc100 without problem
1. Seat Leon 2014 – MQB chip
(VW GOLF7-AES BA SERRIES AUTEL)
2. Skoda Fabia , 2018 mqb, obd, add autel im 608
Not very happy experience with Xhorse VVDI2:
I had golf 7 mqb dash JC
Adding key blade not proximity , vvdi2 not support to read this dash , used vaghelper to obtain data and then all done by vvdi2
The only problem is remote function didnt work
I tried all mkb keys in xhorse same problem in remote , after few research i found that many people having same problem
Hope it help someone
All mqb on xhorse been tested also bring original key but last letter was different 202 e i found a as i remember
Also i changed places of keys 2 in place of 1 and both remotes not function
I tried the door lock synchro no luck
I reput keys prig to its place 1 and remote is functioning again
Strange maybe now after xhorse update data base maybe they make compatible remote ???
To be updating…