Xhorse Mercedes BE key and BGA key, which one to choose? How to confirm the car needs BE key or BGA key?
Xhorse engineer replied:
BGA: is the VVDI MB tool
NEC key: is the original key
NEC adapter mode: used to erase the original car key, or used to read out the original key password, only after the original car key is erased, can the data be rewritten.
Features and using tips on VVDI BE key and FBS3 Smart Key:
- Xhorse FBS3 KeylessGo Smart Key 433Mhz, 315 Mhz
There are other FBS3 smart key in the market, please look carefully the picture below, which is made by xhorse:
Benefits of using Xhorse FBS3 smart key:
– 433Mhz and 315 Mhz frequency is able to be exchanged (read the method on how to change the frequency, scroll down for method 1 and method 2)
– Works with VVDI MB BGA tool, or other MB key programmer.
– W204, W207, W212, W164, W166, W221 Keyless entry + Push button start
– With Free 200 bonus points
– No need battery insertion for writing data by infrared
– Compatible with this model of MB Key shell.
- VVDI BE key
VVDI BE key Pro improved version highlights:
Compared to the outdate version, VVDI BE Key improved version fix many bugs:
1. Fix the bug that W164/W639 EIS data doesn’t synchronize the key.
2. Fix the bug that the BE key fails to turn on the ignition after repeat try.
3. Fix the bug of trunk remote open
4. Fix the bug that the BE key only transmitted RF signal for one time, after update, the RF signal can be transmitted for two times when press and release the key.
5. Modify the rolling algorithm, fix some errors of BE key.
6. Add pre-roll algorithm: the HASH value can roll ahead.
7. Adopt car-grade quartz crystal, improve infrared communication stability.
8. Boost the infrared signal when you press the button.
9. Support resetting the key frequency between 315MHZ and 433.92 in the way of VVDI MB tool or the PCB SMD resistor
Tip: VVDI MB tool has priority over the SMD resistor, which means if you reset the key frequency with VVDI MB tool at first, the SMD resistor won’t work, and you need to use the VVDI MB tool to erase the frequency then use the SMD resistor.
Related article: What is best for Mercedes FBS4 /BGA/NEC /Moto Key programming