What’s the difference between KT200 and Foxflash ECU TCU chip tuning tool?
First of all, check a table comparison below:
|Full||Full version only||Auto version|
|Master or Slave||Master||Master|
|Software language||Italian, English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Czech, Romanian, Turkish||Italian, English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Czech, Romanian, Turkish|
|Update||Update online, no annual fee||Update online, no annual fee|
|Operating system||Win7, Win8, Win10, Win11||Win7, Win8, Win10, Win11|
||Auto version: Car OBD, Truck OBD, Full System, BDM/JTAG, TOOL BOOT, Bench Mode, TCU Gear
Car OBD, Truck OBD, Tractor OBD, Boat OBD, Motorbike OBD, Full System, BDM/JTAG , TOOL BOOT, Bench Mode, TCU Gear
|Operation modes||OBD, Bench, BDM/Jtag, Boot||OBD, Bench, BDM/Jtag, Boot|
|Offline or online||Works both online and offline||Online only|
|VR Reading||Yes, VR reading online if VR files on server||Yes, VR reading online if VR files on server|
|MEDC17 CLONE functions||Yes||Yes|
|ECU List||FoxFlash ECU Car List||KTM200 ECU list|
|TCU List||FoxFlash TCU Car List||KT200 TCU list|
|Price||$675||Auto version $589
Full version $749
|Where to download software?||https://www.dfb-technology.com/||https://www.ktm200pro.com|
- FoxFlash has full protocols activated (Full version only). People that have other tools, maybe will not need all protocols. If you need a basic auto version, KT200 auto version is good to go.
- If need a full version, FoxFlash is cheaper.
- KT200 requires online connection. FoxFlash works both online and offline.
- FoxFlash gets better technical support.
- FoxFlash gets 2-year warranty and KT200 only 1 year
- FoxFlash uses the latest firmware and updates, use better quality BOM and PCB than those tools, it provides far better servers with VR supply, more stable, full proof, and reliable tool.
In short, software has the same function. Foxfalsh develops own firmware, with better materials. improve on problems that other tool has. use own component selection.