To calibrate cluster for an Audi A3 2009 cayc motor, can i get the job done with this tool OBDSTAR ODOMASTER or GODIAG GD801 or Yanhua Digimaster 3 or any other way to do this? Via OBD2 or need to dismantle the cluster?
Audi A3 Cluster Calibration Tools Reviews:
- OBDSTAR ODOMASTER: Someone has done Audi A3 2009 Cluster Calibration with it.
OBDSTAR ODOMASTER A3 Cluster Calibration coverage:
GODIAG GD801 is also working too as they share the same odometer software.
- Yanhua Digimaster 3: Someone has done Audi A3 2009 Cluster Calibration with it. it supports Audi A3 up to 2011.
- XProg the safest for a3.
With xprog you can’t do it without removing the cluster
Audi cluster micronas 24 c32 Cluster Calibration guide for your reference:
U need xprog to read Micronas dump. not Use picture at xprog help.
- Read Micronas Flash and 24C32
- load It to Arbiters(FVDI) and decode(it will work for this), you will get full immo data
- U can try to repair flash – forum got procedure – need to fill FF some addresses but as U got new same cluster – read it too(if U got no key for spare cluster – if Got it u can do it by obd)
- change of immo data in spare cluster(export config data and write by xprog) – even key will work.
- Digiprog 3 4.94: Works perfect with digiprog
Look at this image of Digiprog 3 4.94 adds Audi A3 new version
Any questions and suggestions, please contact at https://www.obdii365.com/.