Chrysler Jeep Dodge diagnostic tool wiTech MicroPod II software released to new version V17.04.27 on July 2017.
1. Latest Software: V17.04.27
2. Multi-Language: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
3. PC-Based: Requires PC connection
4. Must connect to network to work, otherwise will prompt you to activate software.
5. Operating System: Windows XP/Windows 7
Using Tips (Important): Network connection needed.
First connect MicroPodII to vehicle, if the red indicator turns on, then connect to laptop and run software.
Free Download wiTech MicroPod 2 V17.04.27 Software (For Item #SP271-C1 ONLY)
wiTECH MicroPOD2 features:
* Supports all the latest technologies and vehicle platforms including the latest Chrysler and Fiat Vehicles.
* Works as a direct replacement for the wiTECH POD.
wiTECH MicroPOD 2 model year coverage:
Although small in stature, this dongle-style device offers 100% CAN – equipped coverage to 2016 for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Fiat vehicle platforms.
wiTECH Software function:
1) It can be used as diagnostic and programming tool by the dealerships. Replaces your StarMobile, StarScan, and wi-TECH POD,provides world-class diagnostic services to your customers.
2) A separate Tech Authority Subscription is required to access to Module Re-Flash Programming, TSBs, wiring diagrams, and repair information.
Tips on Setting up Witech V17 on Windows 7 Operating system:
1 installation AdobeAIRInstaller.exe
2 installation jre-6u45-windows-i586.exe
3 installation wiTECH_Install_17.04.27.exe
4. Restart the computerWARNING; 1. The computer on the day of the date
2. The computer must be connected to the Internet
3. Connect the machine to the device to open the software