A locksmith key programmer usually has to work with PIN Code reader/Calculator. Here is an example of using MVP Key Pro M8 key programmer with Nissan NSPC001 PIN Code reader to program Infiniti keys.
1) Check the blog here to know the vehicle PIN Code location and Nissan PIN Code reader:
NSPC001: The Easiest Way to Get Nissan Pin Code
2) Plug the NSPC001 pin code reader to the appreciably PIN Code location (most Nissan cars and the code can be entered from your driver’s seat) and the pin code reader will display the PIN Code immediately. (Shown the picture below)
3) Turn the vehicle ignition ON with engine OFF
4) Power on the Key Pro M8 device.
5) Enter PIN code you get from pin code reader
6) The system will display token information, follow the system screen instruction.
7) Enter the security code, the device will generate remote key
8) Select program key remote, select the remote key number you want to program and then insert the key blank into the key slot
9) Unplug the key remote after complete program remote key.
If you still want to program more remote key, repeat the above procedure. Otherwise, exit the program.
You can check obd365 product page to watch more video instruction of programming key with key pro m8. Nissan Pin Code reader always works perfectly with SKP900 key programmer. Please refer the video here: