We’re excited to announce a new software update for our Autel MAXIIM IM608 PR0 II and IM508S tablets that allows technicians and locksmith shop owners to perform All Keys Lost & Add Key by OBDII on BMW F-Series module vehicles.
- Saves time and money: Eliminates the need to remove the DMC, which can save you half the time it takes to perform the procedure.
- Increases efficiency: Allows you to perform more All Keys Lost & Add Key procedures in minutes.
- Improves customer satisfaction: Reduces the amount of time customers have to wait for their car to be fixed.
- This update will be available for MaxiIM IM508 and MaxiIM IM608Pro in August!
- This update is FREE within your AUTEL subscription period. please renew your subscription, or purchase one of the featured tools. for more information about prices and purchasing please contact your local AUTEL dealer in your region. you can find the nearest authorized dealer by visiting our website.
UPDATE: All keys lost & add key by OBD II for BDC module equipped BMW F-series vehicles.
ALL KEYS LOST AND ADD KEY CAN BE PERFORMED IN HALF THE TIME PROGRAM SOLELY THROUGH OBDII; NO NEED TO REMOVE BODY DOMAIN CONTROLLER (DMC).
*All keys lost require ISN code.
BMW 2 Series 2014/03-2019/06 F46, BMW 2 Series 2013/11-2019/06 F45,
BMW X1 2014/11-2019/06 F48, BMWX2 2016/10-2019/06 F39,
BMW X5 2012/08-2018/06 F15, BMW X5 2013/04-2018/06 F85,
BMW X6 2013/09-2019/05 F16/F86, MINI 2014/11-2019/06 F54/F57,
MINI 2013/04-2019/06 F55/F56, MINI 2015/11-2019/06 F60
* Disassembly may be required in order to read DME ISN code if lost all keys.