MB SD C4 Xentry will tell you that you don’t have insufficient user rights for connecting to the latest DoIP W226 206 213 167 vehicles. You should have Mercedes Xentry Diagnosis W223 W206 Diagnosis Patched Offline to access these new models.
Xentry affected: Xentry 12/2021, 03/2022, 06/2022, 12/2022, 03/2023
Valid: 6 months
Renew: after 6 months
Cars Supported: W213FL, W167, W223 W206, etc.
The process on the patches:
1. Prepare your system Xentry ready to work.
2. Send us the TeamViewer ID pass and we will register and patch the system remotely. 15-20mins
1. The patches are valid within 6 months round, but we will support you renewing for another 6 months round if you’re happy with the system.
2. Offline use only, no addons will be downloaded.
3. Software solutions only, we won’t be responsible to debug or fix your hardware issues.
4. SCN online support NOT INCLUDED.
For w223 it needs ZenZefi certificate. It’s true for some controller to need ZenZefi on 238/213 facelift but it’s only a few. 223 is a bunch of new ecus with new architecture whereas nearly all need ZenZefi. If you get xentry from us, activate the w223 206 license $60 for 6 months. If your xentry is not from us, 6-month activation will be $150 around.
If you got the older SD C4 DoIP (Item No. SP100-B1) manufactured before April 11th, 2023, you have to short these two points on wifi card to enable W223 W213 W167 license.
But if you short these points, you can not connect via WiFi. Have to disconnect if need to connect with WiFi.
Newer SD C4 SP100-B1 does support W223 W213 W167 license activation.
Q: The Xentry Offline Patched Can be updated?
Q: One time purchase or every 6 months?
Q: What new cars’ models will be supported?
Q: Will this system support SCN online?
For SCN online you have to approach us with different solutions.