Look at the following guided function of Launch X431 (Pro3, PADII, PADIII, PAD V, Euro Pro4, Euro Tab, Euro Tab2, Torque, Throttle). you will see more details about what kind of functions LAUNCHTECH X431 tools have and how to use them in the following paragraphs.
Today I will only use Launch X431 PADIII guided function for Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda and seat.
- Audi has “Steering system fault”, so I will use Launch X431 PADIII guided function to perform basic setting.
So yeah, even if we enter this Audi system. It come out a “Guided Function”.
So the Guided Function will guide you to choose the car model and system one by one.
If you want to do Steering Angle Sensor, and sometime you don’t know what to do firstly, just follow the on-screen instruction to do.
The truth is there’s something problem in other systems, they may not notice it. So this Guide Function also guide you to turn your steering wheel. So keep on doing what he told you and you align the steering wheel on a straight ahead.
- Check the trouble code and delete it.
You can check again the trouble code. Firstly enter “Steering Assistance”. Make sure it’s normal trouble code.
I comes out trouble codes again, try to clear them, C10ACF0 is cleared out. C10ACF0 is not cleared.
- How to Solve ” C10ACF0 Steering – end stops not learned”.
1). Press the brake paddle.
2). Engage gear.
3) Turn full anti-clockwise and wait the sound. ( 5-10 second).
4) Turn full clockwise and wait the sound. ( 5-10 second).
5) Turn the steering back to center.
6) Go back to Launch PADIII, okay, clear all trouble code.