(09/04/2017) Free download BMW E-sys software 3.30.0 (build 49694) for BMW ENET cable (Ethernet to OBD interface).
E-Sys Setup 3.30.0 (build 49694): not tested
https://mega.nz/#!l0JhHDQb!zwLgH90P0CxXdSN0DiX7sw6f3myexX5pv-_xXqkMpss ESys Launcher PRO 2.8.0 Build_153: not tested
NcdCafdTool v0.5.1: not tested
E-Sys Launcher Premium: not tested
E sys v3.23.4 + V50.3 data + TOKEN + PIN: tested OK!!
Credits to all sponsors esp. shawnsheridan
Observations: E sys 3.30.0 update info
1) Changed Settings => “EST” Tab to “Authentication” Tab and expanded the functionality:
2) Fixed KIS Database “Not available” problem (introduced in 61.5 PSdZData) when used with E-Sys 3.28.1 or 3.29.0:
E-sys 3.30.0 info you should know:
– E-Sys 3.29.0 and 3.30.0 have been released since after TokenMaster last disappeared, so don’t expect them, or any future version of E-Sys to work with E-Sys Launcher, until if and when TokenMaster returns and starts updating E-Sys Launcher again.
That said, E-Sys without E-Sys Launcher can be used for for Programming, VO Coding, and FDL Coding using Untrimmed CAFD. – Esys plus 2.8 show wrong coding lines with new pzdata , so be careful with it(but to avoid any confusion, this is an E-Sys Plus issue related to newer psdzdata and has nothing to do with subject of this thread, which is E-Sys 3.30.)
– Tokenmaster’s ESysLauncherPRO 2.8.0 Build_153 available now:
– Added support for E-Sys 3.29
– Added support for E-Sys 3.30
How to install E-sys 3.30.0 with Java 32 bit:
For flashing failure risks to minimize, you need as much JAVA memory as you can have.
E-sys 3.30.0 comes standard with Java 32 bit, maximizing usable memory to 2Gb (actually less, because runtime uses lots of Mb’s as well. Thx Tokenmaster).
Default setting in E-sys 3.30.0 is 1024Mb. You can change it (in esys.bat; thx Shawn)to about 1500Mb. If you set too high, E-sys won’t start anymore. Just trial&error.
If you want more usable memory to further reduce memory related flash failures, upgrade Java to 64bit:
1. Download/Install vcredist_x64.exe (see link)
2. Download/Install JRE 8 x64 (see link)
3. Delete JRE folder in c:\EC-apps\ESG\E-Sys\jre
4. Rename just installed JRE 8 x64 folder(c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_144) to JRE and move to c:\EC-apps\ESG\E-sys\jre.
5. Change memory setting in esys.bat:
:set OPTION_MEMORY=-Xmx3000m (or 2048 or 4000 or whatever)
6. Run E-sys and close E-sys
7. Open last LOG file in c:\Data\Logs\
8. Search for : “Java (max)” Without quotes to check your present max usable memory
9. Use E-sys software with decreased flash failure risks
For me this was solution for NBT flash issues!
BMW ENET E-sys 3.30.0 review:
I tested it by psdzdata 3.62.1 for coding and programming ok.
But for FDL coding, because CAFD was trimmed,so refer to launcher+E-sys 2.8.1+psdzdata 3.61.4.002 for reference,for example “startup_emblem” countered the 32th from bottom of 3001,in the “Ausgelesen” of “Werte=00”,changed to “01”,so got the error:
“Failed to sign FDL[C158],EstCmCryptgraphicExcetion:SignHandler can not be initialized with data from EST.
For FDL Coding, E-Sys Launcher provides both an .EST Token Solution for signing Coding Changes, and CAFD Mapping to add back in and display the Trimmed Data.
You do not have .EST Token solution, so you have EST error. So, either a real BMW AG .EST Token file is needed or E-Sys must be patched to accept a non-OEM .EST Token file.
Beyond Token, you also need either Untrimmed PSdZData from BMW AG’s vault. Without Untrimmed PSdZData, you can resort to “counting” method as you did, or similarly using FDL Storage Info (Address and Bitmask), which spares you the counting, but both methods are tedious and make the assumption that Current CAFD versions FDL Code structure is same as previous version, an assumption that is not always true. Without Untrimmed PSdZData, FDL Coding is best left to older E-Sys 3.23.4 / 3.27.1 / 3.28.1 and E-Sys Launcher.