(2017-08-16) Xhorse VVDI2 updated to version 4.3.0, features the BMW FEM/BDC system functions in VVDI2 BMW v4.3.0.
VVDI2 4.3.0 software requires VVDI2 firmware V4.3.0!
Do FEM/BDC key learning
Add new keys when ignition on (when a key is available)
Program new keys with ISN when ignition on (when all keys are lost)
Reset FEM/BDC mileage (manually setup the dashboard)
Delete keys (key blank after deleting)
Attention: FEM/BDC Key Learn is an option function, it require buy license or exchange with bonus points. Contact your dealer @obdii365.com for help!
VVDI2 4.3.0 software download on Mega:
How to use VVDI2 for BMW FEM/BDC programming:
Read EEPROM with VVDI programmer
(supports 95128/95256 EEPROM)
1. read FEM/BDC coding via OBDII or on the bench
2. you’d better not close this window after starting this procedure
1. open FEM/BDC shell, find out where the 95128/95256 chip is, read EEPROM dump via BDM programmer
2. load original EEPROM dump and save special EEPROM dump, write special EEPROM dump back to the 95128/95256 chip
3. restore FEM/BDC shell, provide -12v and connect it via OBD
1. this operation requires connecting FEM/BDC on the bench, and make sure you finish step 1 ans step 2
2. provide +12v to FEM.BDC and connect it via OBD
1. open FEM/BDC shell, write original EEPROM dump (read step 2) back to the 95128/95256 chip
2. restore FEM/BDC shell and connect it via OBD
loading coding file (read step 1), write to FEM/BDC via OBDII, finish FEM/BDC programming
– You can directly backup/restore coding
– You have to pre-setup the FEM/BDC module before deleting/adding keys or resetting keys
– You’ll be told other tools need to be used first to program the FEM/BDC system, then setup FEM/BDC via VVDI2. It happens when you do FEM/BDC key learning, and you don’t have a working software version
– You’d better not close the VVDI2 interface when you pre-setup FEM/BDC
– You need do with 95128(FEM) or 95256(BDC) chip when pre-setup FEM/BDC
Note: there are two 8-pin chips; do not disassemble the wrong chip; better refer to the wiring diagram
– You must restore original EEPROM data, restore coding when pre-setup FEM/BDC. If you fail to restore coding or the remote cannot start or something wrong with the window (or other failures probably) after coding restore and FEM/BDC installation, please use other tools to do re-coding FEM/BDC
– Ask tech support @obdii365.com for help, if the replay sounds continuously after supplying power to the FEM/BDC. Usually, it needs programming.