Hey guys, let’s start a new topic: How to use Autel XP400 PRO with Autel’s IMMO & Key programming tablet (Autel IM508, IM608, IM608 Pro etc), with Autel XP400 PRO connected, Autel tablet will have powerful functions including. advanced key programming vehicle coverage, powerful IMMO Functions, advanced Programming function, Read EEPROM and MCU, Read/Write odometer, and more.
Autel XP400 PRO Quick Reference Guide:
- USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
- DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
- DB 26-Pin Port — connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared collector, ECU cable, MCU cable and MC9S12 cable.
- Cross Signal Pins – hold the MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
- Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
- Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
- Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
- Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
- EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
The Type B USB port provides data communication and power supply for handheld device, PC and XP400 Pro.
DC Port is used to provide 12 V power supply for the XP400 Pro.
DB 26-Pin Port
Four components can be connected to this port: Mercedes Infrared Collector, ECU Cable, MCU Cable and
Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instructions carefully. Pay extra attention to the safety warning and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly. Failure to do so may cause damage and/or personal injury and will void the production warranty.
- Insert the USB port into XP400 Pro. Ensure the proper connection.
- Connect the other port of the USB cable with Autel’s IMMO & Key programming tablet (for example: Autel IM508, IM608, IM608 Pro etc) or PC which has installed the PC programmer. Ensure the proper communication.
- Activate Autel’s IMMO & Key Programming Tablet or the software from PC. Make sure the display tablet has sufficient battery or the software from the PC has been updated to the latest version.
- Connect Autel’s IMMO & Key Programming Tablet (the software from PC) with XP400 Pro by USB cable.
* After the connection of IMMO & Key Programming Tablet with XP400 Pro, the LED
indicator from XP400 Pro will display green light, indicating the readiness of XP400 Pro.
Autel XP400 PRO Package list
1pc x XP400 Pro Main Unite
1pc x APB129 – EEPROM Adapter
1pc x APA002 – EEPROM Socket
1pc x APB125 – Mercedes Infrared Collector
1pc x APB103 – MCU_PLCC52 Adapter
1pc x APB104 – MCU_FQFP64 Adapter
1pc x APB105 – MCU_FQFP80 Adapter
1pc x APB106 – MCU_FQFP112 Adapter
1pc x APB107 – MCU_FQFP144 Adapter
1pc x APB108 – MCU_FQFP176 Adapter
1pc x APB109 – MCU_FQFP32 Adapter
1pc x APB110 – MCU_FQFP48 Adapter
1pc x APB111 – MCU_SO28 Adapter
1pc x APA101 – Spare Signal Cable
1pc x APC101 – USB Cable (Standard USB –Type B USB)
1pc x APA103 – EEPROM Clamp
1pc x APA107 – ECU Cable
1pc x APA108 – MCU Cable
1pc x APA109 – MC9S12 Cable
1pc x Dupont Line
Why Autel XP400 PRO is powerful than Autel XP400? please look at their comparison:
Autel XP400 PRO vs. Autel XP400
|Read/write EEPROM||445 different chip types newly added support (AM29FXXX series, MB29FXXX series)||330 chip types|
|Read/ write MCU||2067 chip types||1541 chip types|
|Read/write Engine ECU||41 chip types add write support for
|40 chip types|
|read/ write Immoblizer ECU||181 chip types||168 chip types|
|Read/write odometer||read odometer module 171 types (update in July)||read odometer module 9 types|
|read airbag module 5 types||read airbag module 5 types|
|Frequency detection||315/ 433/ 868MHz||315/ 433/ 868MHz|
|read/ write Key||Support||Support|
|Unlock key||support 11 key types (Audi/ BMW)||N/A|
|Write key via
|Mitsubishi, Suzuki, fiat, landrover, Jaguar||Mitsubishi, Suzuki, fiat landrover. Jaguar|
|Easy to use/
|I.Stability of key read/ write, chip read/ write, IR key read/
write are greately enchanced.
2. menus are too vague and can’t select intuitively
3. with high-definiton wiring diagrams (not sufficiently
|1. menus are too value and can’t select
2. with high-definiton wiring diagrams
(not sufficiently covered)
The above information is not detailed enough? Please read detailes here:
BTW, If you are interested in im608 pro, contact us to get the best price