Before flashing and after reading the program checks the firmware and checksums, and corrects them if needed. It allows to avoid flashing incorrect dumps or to make sure that reading is correct. It contains a function of errors reading, decoding and reset with a possibility to manually add and edit their description.
How to install Multi Flasher software?
Operating system: Windows XP
Open MultiFlasher software CD
Extract MultiFlasher3.15_Current.zip to Disk C
Open MultiFlasher3.15_Current folder in Disk C
Copy and send Multi Flasher by Romik software to desktop
Open USBKey folder
Click on Next
Accept license agreement
Click on Install
Guardant drivers setup installation completed
Open Openport2_setup in software CD
Install OpenPort 2.0 drivers setup until finished
Connect Multiflasher Openport J2534 interface with laptop
Open My Computer->Device Manager->Guardant Code & SP to check well connection is built
Windows will auto find new hardware wizard.
Run Multi Flasher software on desktop
Now you can use the software
List of modules and their functions that Multiflasher supported:
Bosch M(G)7.9.8. Only FLASH memory writing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai i10, i20, i30, Accent (Verna), Elantra, Pikanto, Rio, Ceed, Cerato, Soul, etc with 1.4L, 1.6L engines and a mechanical accelerator pedal.
Siemens SIMK-31/41/43, SIM2K-47. FLASH memory reading and writing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai Coupe, Elantra, SantaFe, Sonata, Tiburon, Tucson, Ceed, Cerato, Sportage, etc with 2.0L and 2.7L engines.
The set of modules: Siemens SIM2K-140/141/142/341/D160. FLASH memory reading through ECU connector and flashing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai Carens, Cerato new, Magentis, Sonata, Sorento, Sportage new, ix35, etc with 2.0L and 2.4L engines, and Chevrolet Epica with 2.0L and 2.5L engines.
Siemens SIM2K-241/242/245/С201. Reading and flashing through the OBDII diagnostic link connector. Supports GDS format. Vehicles: Elantra MD 1.8, Sonata new, i40 2.0, ix35 new, Ceed new, Cerato new, Optima new, etc., SsangYong Actyon 2.0, Korando.
BSL TriCore. Reading and flashing of ECU internal and external FLASH/EEPROM memory with Infineon TriCore TC1724, TC1728, TC1738, TC1762, TC1766, TC1767, TC1782, TC1792, TC1793, TC1796, TC1797 processors in BSL mode. The approximate short list of supported ECUs BOSCH M(E)17.9.7 (VAZ/UAZ), and ME17, ME (D, G)17, EDC17 (AMG, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Honda, Hyundai, KIA, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mini, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Skoda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo).
– checksum and BOSCH digital signature verification/recalculation, Siemens/Continental SIM2K 240-245 checksum verification/recalculation;
– protection passwords reading: BOSCH TPROT 8-10 VAG, TPROT 11-13 KIA/Hyundai, TPROT 12 M(E)17.9.71 ВАЗ/УАЗ, GPT (a special adapter is needed) и Siemens/Continental SID208 Ford, EMS2204 Ford, SIM2K-24x KIA/Hyundai/SsangYong/Chevrolet;
– BOSCH and Siemens/Continental SIM2K 240-245 maps import;
– protection disabling in BOSCH M(E)17.9.71 VAZ/UAZ.
- Bosch M(E)17.9.7. Only ECUs FLASH memory writing of VAZ/UAZ vehicles through the OBDII.;
- Set of modules M(E)17.9.7. Only ECUs FLASH memory writing of VAZ/UAZ vehicles through the OBDII. Special functions: IMMO OFF without opening the ECU. Only ME17.9.7 VAZ!!! Bosch M(E)17.9.71 VAZ/UAZ OBD. For flashing factory files in any ECUs, and tuned files to ECUs with disabled protection (in BSL mode). Special feature – ECU protection state definition;
- EDC17C08/CP14 KIA/Hyundai. Only FLASH memory writing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai Ceed 1.6 CRDI, IX35 2.0 CRDI, SantaFe 2.2 CRDI, Sorento 2.2 D, Soul 1.6 D, Sportage 1.7 CRDI / 2.0 CRDI, etc.;
- Bosch ME 17.9.11/12/13. FLASH memory reading and flashing with factory and tuned files through the OBDII. Supports GDS format. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai with 1.4L, 1.6L engines and an electronic accelerator pedal;
- Bosch M(E) 7.9.7(+). Only FLASH memory writing of M7.9.7, M7.9.7+ and ME7.9.7 controllers installed in Korean and Chinese vehicles through the OBDII, and in Russian vehicles through the ECU connector. Supports SMS-Software compressed format. ME7.9.71 support will be available soon.
- Siemens EMS2204. Only writing FLASH memory writing with factory and tuned files through the OBDII. Supports VBF format. For Ford Focus III with a 1.6L engine.
- Delphi DCM 3.7 SsangYong. FLASH memory reading and writing through the OBDII, all checksums verification, checksum verification and correction for maps area.