OBDSTAR released Hyundai & Kia 46/47/8A chip smart key programming feature in March, 2018. Here obdii365.com introduces 2 steps to read Hyundai Kia 46 smart card security code using OBDSTAR X300 DP (Key Master DP) tablet key programmer.
I. How to read 12 digits code with MINI ND900 device?
There are two types of models need MINI900 device for 12 digits code reading :
a. the model with card slot;
b. the model with one-key start.
1. Specific method for 12 digits code reading of the model with card slot(shown as Figure I):
remove the card slot shell first (shown as Figure II). MINI900 cannot receive the vehicle signal directly for the limitation of card slot design, therefore it is necessary to remove the card slot to proceed. If the first time failed, please repeat for several times.
2. Specific method for 12 digits code reading of the model with one-key start:
directly read the 12 digits code with the MINI900 device put close to the start button. Shown as below.
Note: When reading 12 digits code of the smart card, pls remove the battery and then operate as above.
After 12 digits code reading is successful, its display sequence is as follow: the last two digits in the second row + all digits in the first row, that is 63 4B 69 4D 82 52. Shown as below.
II. How to Read Security Code via OBDSTAR Key Master DP :
1. Select vehicle model and the latest software version
2. Select “Read PinCode” option
3. Select “Read PinCode(46 Smart Card)”
4. Input the 12 digits code acquired by ND900 mini key copier
5. Make sure the input value is correct
6. Read the security code successfully