Creator Tech is famous for its BMW Creator C310 and C110 Multi system scan tools. Creator Tech has newly released a new code OBDII C330 system scanner for Honda and ACURA models.
Software: free upgrade
Hardware: 1 year warranty
Support vehicle models:
ACCORD, ACTY, ACURA, AIRWAVE, ASCOT, AVANCIER, CAPA,CITY, CIVIC, CR-V, CR-X, CROSSROAD, DOMANI, EDIX, ELEMENT,ELYSION, FIT, FR-V, INSIGHT, INSPIRE INSPIRE, INTEGRA, JAZZ, LAGREAT, LEGEND, LIFE, LOGO, MOBILIO, MR-V, NSX, ODYSSEY, OETHIA,PARTNER, PILOT, PRELUDE, RAFAGA, RIGGELINE, S-MX, SPIKE etc.
Honda Creator C330 Scanner Functions:
1. Read trouble codes
2. Clear trouble codes
3. Displays live data stream and graph display and vehicle version information
4. Clear adaptation
5. Engine oil reset
Engine, Auto Transmission, ABS, SRS (air bag), Body, EPS, BODY, IMMOBILIZER etc
Main 4 steps:
2. Run the update tool
Click the update tool icon and run it (followed steps below)
(1) Use the USB Cable connect to C330 scanner and PC
(2) Run the update software
(3) Click “update”. Then the select window will appear
(4) Change the path to find the update file (HONDA_CREATOR_XXXXXX.BIN)
(5) Select update file and click “open”
(6) Enter into upgrade interface; wait for the end of upgrade.
DO not powerful off during update.
DO not Plug or Unplug USB tools during upgrade.
3. Start update
Waiting for a few minutes, the software will update the scanner tool.
4. Update completed
When the update is finished, the screen on PC will display “Update Success” notice. If not, it will display “Update fail! Try again”. Press “finish” button, the scanner is already updated, and you can unplug the scanner from PC.