Have Hyundai i20 2016 key to program (add a key), Autel IM608 or IM508 yes, Lonsdor K518 yes, Xtool X100 Pad2 yes, Xhorse VVDI Key tool plus No.
Firstly, let’s read some users feedback:
- VVDI Key tool plus review: Failure
i20 Elite ID46 was fine. Can’t program Hyundai i20 2016 key (ID47). Try to just read the number of key with the tool to let me know if I can do the key but without success.
ID47 transponder can’t clone. thing is can’t read the pin with the ktp… Actually, no you need paid service to convert vin to pincode.
Update: so just to tell you that the KTP can’t do the reading immo pin, and if by any other way you got the pin you can’t add the key ( hyundai i20 06/2016), but if you have one try it maybe the model of my country not working (France).
- kdx and Key Tool Mini can be done.
- I was successful with Lonsdor K518 on this car Hyundai i20 2016.
- Yes. Clone chip. Add remote with autel in 10 min. autel 608 or 508 can read the pin code for free and program the key.
- Rw4 + T 80 can do it. you need to prepare a super chip on that 80 bit. Rw 4 + cloned chip. t 80 the same.
- Zed full key programming without problem buy pin calculated remotely.
- X300 , Xtool worked.
Program Hyundai i20 Smart Key with VVDI & Xtool X100 Pad2
And then the step-by-step procedure of programming Hyundai i20 2016 key with Xhorse / Autel / Lonsdor / Xtool
Part 1: Autel IM608 or IM508 can read the pin code for free and program key for Hyundai i20 2016 key successfully.
Operation path: IMMO -> Accept (the agreement) -> Vin -> Auto detect -> Tap “Read” to acquire VIN -> confirm vehicle profile -> Select the key type ->IMMO status scan -> Key programming -> Yes ->OK -> get the code from dealer and enter -> Yes (to program the first key) -> Programming succeed, for more keys repeat the same.
Part 2: Hyundai i20 Key Programming by Lonsdor K518
Alright, hope it helps!