Have collected lots of mini ACDP BMW feedback from users.
- nice tool again. this stray with all the activations is also worth more (BMW CAS1, CAS2, CAS3, CAS3 +, CAS4, CAS4 +, FEM, BDC 8pin IC chip read and write ..)
- currently i’m only doing bmw with cas 1-3 and ews my lonsdor can do cas 1-3 it will only add keys to 3+ and up. I just don’t like to solder so I figured this tool would simplify things a bit and make it faster
- I got it since a week and i am excited
M35080 Programming needs some improvements, there are some bugs (tested on 4 dashs, and its better to desolder)
Serial EEP 24XX, 25XX, 93XX, 95XX works like a charm (but tested on only 3 Eeps)
Tried several CAS4 to read with out any problems, Mileage reset works too
CAS3 tested only 1 but read without problem
On a nother group they reported to create successfully keys on FEM/BDC and CAS4
- I just get it.
Reading eeprom cas4 and make a key for f11 so far done.
Cant say much more.
cas4 reading eprom compared with vvdi reading and its matching 100%
- All 35080/160 are possible, like all other programmer can do also.
ACDP is also working with smartphone tethering so a router is not a must.
Didn’t test if it works offline,
Fem key making and mileage reset is confirmed by other users in WhatsApp group,
I can confirm mileage reset cas3/3+/4, key making cas3/3+, key 868mhz refresh
and frm programming
But sometimes it’s tricky to place the probes correctly, it’s faster to use other programmer
until you have figured out how to place probes correctly
- I have it and have had it for more than 3 months now.
It works perfect on all CAS types and for AKL but for FEM and BDC it still has a long way to go.
Its also compitable via bluetooth so not only wifi is needed.
Its a great and small tool, easy to use, compared to VVDI, R70, Upa and etc.
- for FEM/BDC with isn or key make, you have to use module 2. For 35160/35080 BMW dashboard mileage correction, you need to get module 4.
- Tested the Mini ACDP here with 4 CAS3 and one CAS4+ without any problems. For the first CAS3 I needed more than 5 minutes to place the pins correctly but after some experiences I needed only 30 seconds for everything. Important is that you use the small screw tools to clean the contacts.
For FEM/BDC I use my Autohex II and for eeproms my other stuff like R27, Codiprog USB mk2 and Orange5.
- something good to share: For FEM/BDC, 3 months ago, it needed FEM electric bridges to complete. Now update Mini ACDP to the newest version, it won’t need the electric bridges any more, and it is easy to use.
- BMW 5 series CAS4 2015 OK.
Pictures mean a lot