Does KT200 work with internet disconnected? Yes, KT200 now has a new dongle (offline workstation) for online.
Why could need offline module?
1.It’s convenient for outdoor work.
2. To go to a client without internet.
3. Some people worry about the online server goes ways. (KT200 actually has backup servers to ensure its tool is always operational for users).
What’s required to work offline?
You will need to use a kt200 offline workstation.
Current offline version: 2022.11.20
It is only available for the KT200 full configured version. Basic Auto version users can’t use offline workstation, must update auto version to full version first.
All customers who purchase the full configuration version from obdii365.com can get a set of offline workstation equipment for free (device is free, we charge 50USD for shipping cost.)
Users who purchase from other channels are not eligible for this activity.
The campaign lasts until 2022.12.30.
How to Use KT200 Offline Workstation?
1. Plug in the black USB disk, run the setup, and install the KT200 Software
2. After installing KT200 Software, make sure the C drive has a capacity of 15G or more.
3. Make sure you have enough space to run the installation of KT200_ftp.
4. After completing the installation, insert the dongle and run the KT200.exe program to complete the first update activation.
5. Complete the activation and run software.
KT200 read JCB EDC17CV44 with offline workstation