Question 1: Someone has an adapter for reading GM ACDelco ecus with Launch X431 X-prog3?
Question 2: Launch has the wiring diagram to a part that’s not included with the xprog3. Where can i get the adapter for xprog3 mcu3?
Question 3: Just gone to do MB SIM4LKE ecu and diagram shows a box with k2 connection which I haven’t got. Anyone any idea?
All functions above require a Launch MCU3 adapter.
The mcu3 adapter is not included with the xprog3/GIII programmer.
The MCU3 adapter is used to read new ECUs and TCUs as well as Mercedes Benz all keys lost.
The adapter is available in obdii365.com now.
Applications and advantages of the new Launch MCU3 adapter
- ADAS Advanced Driving Assist System
- Audi VW MQB gearbox replacement
- BMW continental msv90 engine ecu replacement and cloning
- Peugeot Key Programming
- Mercedes Benz transmission deleted and operating instructions vgs nag2 vgs2 nag2 and vgs3 nag2
- Mercedes Benz w164 2009 Key Programming
- Volkswagen Audi 5th generation engine reading engine data via direct connection and online programming and coding
- For BMW E chassis 8hp EGS deleted
- BMW 8hp chassis F and G delete function
- Key programming cas4/cas4+ all keys lost and adding keys
- Programming cas1 cas2 cas3 cas3+ lost keys and add key
- CAS4 immobilizer module replacement
- Replacement of Volkswagen Audi engine and reading data med17 and edc17
- Mercedes Benz med9.7 ecu deleted
- Volkswagen Audi Replacement 4th Generation Instrument Replacement
- Engine replacement for Volkswagen Audi MED17.5.22
- Programming of lost keys and adding key Porsche Cayenne 2011 2017
- Cloning and virginization e39 ac delco
- Power shift cloning and virginization
- Nissan ecu and Tcm conversion and virgin ecu programming and calibrations
- Special features in Chrysler and registration at autoauth FCA sgw
- Special features in GM and Ford