Compared with other car battery testers on the market, OTOFIX BT1 improves bad battery test accuracy rates to 100%, diagnoses low-capacity batteries quickly, reduces the need for battery charging and reduces the chances of misdiagnosis with an accuracy rate at 95%.
What Make OTOFIX BT1 Stand Out Among Other Battery Tester?
OTOFIX BT1 is the go-to battery tester to help you do a test for your car battery if you notice your vehicle has symptoms of a deteriorating battery.
OTOFIX BT1 is an intelligent and efficient battery tester, featuring accurate battery diagnostics, wide vehicle detection coverage, and highly efficient automatic recognition methods.
OTOFIX BT1 Outlook: Ultra-lightweight, intelligent, and easy-to-use with a large and easy-to-read screen.
OTOFIX BT1 Language: 15 languages available, including English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
Compatible battery types: Flooded, AGM and AGM Spiral
Compacted with a solid set of features:
1). OTOFIX BT1 battery tester accurately detects low-capacity batteries and recognizes potential battery problems in advance;
2) Quickly detects batteries under voltage and reduces battery retest;
3) Diagnoses low capacity batteries, and supports diagnostics for all-systems, including the read/erase codes and live data functions. This diagnostic feature is one of the key features that make it stand out among other products.
4) Registers a battery on it too. You can register batteries in one click and reset electrical systems with step-by-step instructions, greatly improving garage efficiency.
Its all-in-one 53-system battery registration and diagnostics feature reduces your costs and needs for extra equipment. Its battery registration covers 53 vehicle makes, which far exceeds most products.
5) You can refer to the latest battery detection report in the history app when needed.
6) Detect the system in smart method: AutoVIN and Scan VIN, automatically identify battery parameters, freeing you from manual input.
7) To view battery position with the graphic instructions, and the guided battery replacement procedure with prompted memory reset to help you replace batteries.
Several indicators that reveal the health of your car battery:
When you need to do a battery test for your vehicle, there are several indicators that reveal the health of your car battery.
The top one is its capacity representing its energy storage. Theoretically speaking, a new battery should deliver its full capacity, which indicates end of battery life.
State of charge (SoC): the level of charge of an electric battery relative to its capacity. The units of SoC are percentage points (0% = empty; 100% = full). SoC is normally used when discussing the current state of a battery in use.
State of health (SoH) is a figure of merit of the condition of a battery (or a cell, or a battery pack), compared to its ideal conditions. The units of SoH are percent points (100% = the battery’s conditions match the battery’s specifications).
A battery’s SoH will be 100% before it’s used and will decrease gradually due to time and use.