Click the “Mall” icon on the top screen.
You can purchase the “TESLA” software separately in “Mall” by card payment or directly purchase from obdii365.com here https://www.obdii365.com/wholesale/launch-x431-tesla-diagnostic-software.html
You can update for one year.
It is an optional software because it cost a lot to develop.
The most expensive software you can buy at the Mall is $600.
Other optional software is available in “Mall”, i.e commercial vehicle software, Motor angle calibration, Gas particulate filter regeneration, engine power balance monitoring, AC system relearn etc
There is a list of compatible models of “TESLA” software:
Tesla Model S, Model X, Model 3
Model S 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
Model X 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
Model 3 2014 to 2020
SDM by BOSH
Reading ECU information
Reading vehicle running data
Vehicle component operation test
Some systems have special functions:
Set ride height
Coolant air purge
Tire pressure reading/wiring
Steering wheel angle
Read level sensor value
Calibrate charging sensor
Body VIN learning
Tesla Software V10.05
1. Added DTCs for some systems of Model S and Model X.
2. Added the following service functions for systems (such as the battery management system, tire pressure monitoring system, drive inverter, and airbag system) of Model 3, Model S, and Model X: reset contactor stress counter U019, clear contactor stress result, learn VIN automatically, reset crash data automatically, reset anti-theft system, read resistance
3. Added the following common service functions: clear airbag crash data, read EEPROM, brake bleeding, calibrate charging door, key learning, key service, AIR service
4. Added the instructions for the airbag crash data reset function of each model.
5. Optimized the car model menu structure. Added the special function menu.
6. Optimized the quick test and system scanning functions.
Tesla Software V10.01