The Autel APB112 smart key emulator is designed to collect the data send from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip.
It an also emulate the vehicle key chip.
Autel APB112 expands the tablets’ already significant coverage and functionality by enabling you to quickly. Add keys to Toyota and Lexus vehicles in an All Keys Lost scenario.
Top advantages of APB112:
- Time saving. APB112 takes 2-5 mins, no need to wait 16 minutes or more.
- You can add-a-key which doesn’t erase other keys so if they have more keys at home they don’t need to re-add them.
- If you have a bad steering lock you can’t reset for AKL this is the only way to make a key. If you try to program the steering lock it will ask you to tap the key and if you try to make a key it will say it can’t because you don’t have a working steering lock.
- You can start the car at no cost if they just want to drive it home where they have spare keys.
- Can do Hyundai Kia (calculate ID 46 pin code) and even Subaru
How to connect APB112 key simulator?
- Connect the APB112 smart key simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device with the supplied USD cable;
- Complete the connection, status indicator lights solid blue, indicating that the APB112 smart key simulator is working properly. Then it will communicate with the diagnostic device automatically.
- According to the selected vehicle system function, the APB112 smart key simulator application is automatically upgraded on the Autel diagnostic device;
- In order to decode the chip, please place the smart key simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection. After decoding, the original car chip data can be copied;
- The emulator key chip can generate various types of key chips by performing subsequent upgrades as needed.
4). So far I’ve used the APB112 with just the 508, ‘17 Tacoma, 18 Camry, 13 Lexus all smart keys, worked perfect didn’t use either XP200 or XP400.</div
Done with IM508 and APB112
1. Back up Immobilizer
2. Make simulator key
3. Add key
15 min ‘s job.
11). Just used it today on a 2013 Hyundai Elantra worked awesome first time using it! With the help of tech support
12). I just bought one last week, Had a 2015 GS350 AKL that took 20 minutes in and out, could’ve done it faster and been otw to the next job in half the time with the APB112 if I had it two weeks ago. So I bought it. Will definitely come in handy with further updates.
13). Used it for lost keys on a 17 Subaru impreza keyed ignition H key. Read eeprom and had to use APB112 to generate key.
14). 100% worth every penny. I do AKL on a 2012 Prius
15). I used this on a Lexus where another locksmith had tried before me and locked it out after reset. I was shocked it worked
16). Yeah it works perfect even on hyundai honda subaru
17). Works great, did a Camry had to try without the adapter because I did not have it and I waited the 16 min but for some reason it failed came back the next day and did it with this no problem
18). 2018 toyota corolla 8A chip success with APB112 emulator,
5 minutes in and out..
for lost key, without the emulator occupies reset immo box and wait for 16 minutes, with the emulator only makes a back of the data, and generates a key and so you can only add, the process alone It takes 5 minutes..