Looking for cheap and working MB hardware for Xentry. I have a w205 and a w207. Vxdiag Benz c6, JLR Mongoose cable, Scanmatic 2 pro, VAS 5054A clone etc will be recommended.
Mercedes car model and year: a w205 and a w207
Looking for: Cheapest MB hardware for Xentry. Since my budget is tight and considering that this is just a hobby of mine, I m not looking to invest to much in something that I’m just going to use a few times.
What MB hardware are tested for Xentry?
- Look for Xentry PassThru and will work with your proposed hardware VAS5054.
However, I have been using VXDiag Mercedes , which is more of VAS5054 clone and does a pretty good job from diagnostic perspective. But I am yet to do a comprehensive flashing job with it.
- I´m using JLR Mongoose cable.
- Scanmatic 2 pro works great with Xentry…
- I use Xentry with VAS 5054A clone I used several times on W212 C207 W205 W906, it works without problems.
Procedure + Guide: How to use Xentry with VAS 5054A clone?
- Original OPEN PORT 2.0 cheapest and best, for dcan coding and diag
Related article: Xentry Passthru Review: Ford VCMII, ACTIA, Mongoose Works best!