(Sept. 2019) Here is the new HDS 3.102.051 and latest ihds, and also latest J2534 rewrite:
About the immo, i think, must be hacked for ihds, because still doesn’t work even using the latest one.
Platform: WinXP, Vista, Windows7, WIN8, WIN10
Date of update: 03.2018
J2534 Rewrite 1.00.0015_20180123.iso
Disclaimer: It’s your own risk!
Recommendation: HDS 3.102.004 tested version
XP or Windows 7 compatible
- PC or laptop with either Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 or later) or XP (SP1 or later)
- Hard disk drive with at least 400MB of free space
- CD-ROM drive (if a high-speed Internet connection is not available)
- Type II PC card drive (HDS Tablet only)
- RS232 port required to connect PC to HIM (PC version software only)
- Monitor capable of displaying in VGA mode or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
- Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended)
- Checks and clears diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Real-time data display (Data List)
- Data capture (snapshot)
- Vehicle and system specific function tests
- Reprogram ECUs with J2534 Rewrite application
- The Honda and Acura J2534 Control Module Update software has been replaced with J2534 Rewrite, which is included with the i-HDS suite.
- To add, delete or replace keys, refer to Keys and Codes in ServiceExpress.
- To initialize replaced ECM/PCMs, see PCM Initialization below.
- 1996-2002 Honda Passport PCM reprogramming with the Smart Cable and software is no longer supported. Please reference Service Bulletin 99-005 for details.
- 1996-1999 Acura SLX PCM reprogramming with the Smart Cable and software is no longer supported. Please reference Service Bulletin 99-019 for details.
Instruction: HDS windows 7 install
Test report: HDS on HIM
Test report: HDS on VAS5054A
FAQs: HDS diagnosis, reprograming, key making:
Reviews: Honda HIM china clone
Reference: Honda CR-V 1996-2001 diagnosis & programming