VAG diagnostic interface VAS 6154 and VAS 5054A differs in FIRMWARE design & SOFTWARE compatibility, CONNECTION, REMOTE PROGRAMMING, VEHICLE LIST. Here we mean china clones.
VAS 5054A clone vs VAS 6154 clone:
Best quality 5054A PCB:
The cloned VAS 6154 interface comes with inner boards updated & improved a lot.
There are two 6154 versions: one with wireless network & USB modules and the other without wireless network module (the wireless network module can be retrofitted at any time provided national regulations permit).
Radio registration verified for the following countries:
Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech, Danmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hongkong, Israel , India, Ireland, Italy, Lativia, Mexico, Netherland, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Argentina, Korea, Singapore, SLOVENIA, Turkish, Ukraine, UAE, the United States, the United Kingdom
VAS5054A: connected via USB, Bluetooth
VAS6154A: connected via USB, WIFI
VAS-PC V19: VAS 60154 CANNOT support it! use vas-pc v19 with VAS 5054A
ODIS: VAS 60154 only works with ODIS 3.0.3 or newer; VAS 5054A can work with odis new or old
As for remote programming through VAS-PC software, you have to use VAS 5054A or VAS 5055 head.
The VAS 6154 cloned head only works with obdii diagnostics and online programming.
VAS 60154 supports VW, Audi, Skoda
VAS 5054A supports VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini
If you need vas5054a or ODIS software, please contact
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
VAS 6154 clone and VAS 5054A china clone share the same features:
Both working with ODIS service 4.1.3 software crack:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view,
used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
ODIS or VCDS or VCP: which best?
ODIS is OEM, so it fully supports every VAG model, and it’s best for flashing
but it’s slow and you need online connection for being able to do a lot of things
Vas 6154 head should run faster with ODIS than 5054A
VCDS is super fast, best to read DTC’s and do basic stuff (diagnosis) and some simple coding
but it doesn’t work well with new MQB platform.
VCP is little bit a mix of those, best for parametring and quick eeprom read and DTC fast read
every feature (coding & programming) is done offline
Doesn’t need engineer codes for coding or programming
work very well with MQB