Obdii365 technicians has managed to test the new WiFi VXDIAG VCX NANO 5054 ODIS can perform diagnosis in on a Passat 2007. For more test reports, please go on reading.
Tool tested with: new VXDIAG VCX NANO 5054a (wifi version)
Software version: ODIS-Service 3.0.3 Postsetup 9.3.10 (latest)
Vehicle tested: 2007 Volkswagen Passat sedan 3C
ODIS 3.0.3 Test result:
The technician test it on WINDOWS 7 32 bits (WIN 7 64 bits also ok)
System C: // have to be NTFS format
C: // need to have at least 40GB space for installing ODIS
Manage to read/clear faults and some other diagnosis on this Passat
Some screenshots here:
ODIS 3.0.3 tested ok!
It’s verified that VW Audi VAG ODIS 3.0.3 has improved a lot compared with ODIS 3.0.1:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view,
used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
ODIS 3.0.3 can work with VXDIAG VCX NANO WIFI version and technicians at obd365 will also test on VAS 5054A and 5054 plus. Test reports will be updated here…
If you need vas5054a or ODIS software, please contact
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285