Renault CAN CLIP V155 diagnostic software for Renault/Dacia has been tested ok, and will be released soon. Here’s the new information about the latest CLIP 155.
Renault CLIP 155 update information
– new model
Fitted in a new vehicle: XZG
– new operation
Reading of the diagnostics cards via the RNFI token
* when CLIP is closed. The connection window appears for the token and the pass must be entered so that the diagnostics cards can be read.
– general information
Maintenance of the PANASONIC CF18s ceased in May 2014 and they can no longer be registered.
– infoweb – world-wide- launch
From now on, Renault users (with token) of the CLIP diagnostic product will have access to the CLIP InfoWeb service: a new information website for CLIP owners. This site contains information on Renault CLIP products, service, contact details and assistance data to help with everyday queries.
English, German, French, Danish, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Romanian, Swedish and Russian (newly-added)
Hardware and software requirements for Renault CAN CLip V155:
Software requires at least AMD or Intel Celeron/Pentium CPU 1.5 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 10 GB free HDD space, USB 1.1 port (USB 2.0 recommended) and Microsoft Windows XP with the latest service pack installed.
The latest version of Renault CAN Clip run perfectly in:
* Microsoft Windows 7 32Bit, Professional and Ultimate editions, latest service pack installed.
Main menu in CAN CLIP 155:
Clip’s main menu allows you to do
– computer test
– automatic test of all computers
– airbag test
– scantool (OBD tests)
– Base Doc (access to Technical Notes)
– physical measurements
It’s very simple to diagnose a vehicle using Renault CAN CLip Diagnostic Interface: just select the vehicle make, enter the V.I.N. and press ENTER.
* display Renault CLIP v155 in Russian
* display CAN CLIP v155 software in English