You are on your own risk. Rheingold ISTA-D 3.47 is recommended for it is more stable.
2. If VMware is installed, open Virtual Network Editor and disconnect form the hose any adapters with Subnet Address 192.168.68.0.
3. Open C:\EDIABAS\BIN\EDIABAS.INI with Notepad and check for “Interface=REMOTE”. In TCP settings for variable “RemoteHost” specify your OPS IP and “Port=6801”
4. Connect car with OPS interface device to PC
5. Start web-browser, open OPS panel and “Lock device”
6. Now run BMW Rheingold ISTA using shortcut in start menu and wait until it boots, then press settings button.
7. Select “VCI Config” tab and “Ediabas standard settings (ediabas.ini)”, then “OK”.
8. Go “Operations”, then “Read Out Vehicle Data” and “Complete Identification”.
9. Configuring ICOM Rheingold software on OPS DIS diagnostic system is completed.