Vehicle example: Range Rover （LM）
JLR mangoose SDD V142 OBD2 diagnostic tool for Jaguar and Landrover
FireWire drive and cable
Diagnostic analysis: HLDF software error
1. Connect a Midtronic storage battery with vehicle
2. Install JLR mangoose SDD software
3. Connect JLR mangoose SDD diagnostic interface with vehicle via OBD port
4. Wait the system identify the VIN automatically when well communication is built
5. Come to JLR SDD main menu. Select “Diagnosis Session Type” option
6. Select “Symptoms” Tab
7. Enter the value: “Electrical／Information and entertainment system／Entertainment system／Audio／CD or DVD，intermittent faults)
8. Select “Recommendations” Tab
9. Run “Configure existing module Front entertainment control module” and follow the screen prompts.
10. Open the glove box and remove the fuse box cover
11. Connect a FireWire hard driver externally through a USB cable in the car
12. Turn ignition to ON position
13. Press and hold the title bar at the top position (marked arrow) for 10 sec.
14. Press and hold the same position until the next program pops out
15. Enter “7”, “5” and “33” in the next program and continue
16. Press the arrow icon on the right top corner
17． Press the arrow icon on the picture below
16. Follow the screen prompts and complete download.
17. Turn ignition OFF, wait at least 2 sec.
18. Select “Session” when complete precious procedures.
19. Select “Close Session” to exit the JLR SDD software program.
20. Disconnect mangoose JLR SDD and storage battery from vehicle
21. Disconnect the external hardware drive from vehicle
22. Install the cable into the car and install two fir clips.
23. Install the lower trim.