Browse to https://techinfo.toyota.com
1) First time user need to create a new account. Click on the “Subscribe” button and simply follow the next screens to create an account and subscribe to your first TIS subscription.
2) Login subscriber. Access your TIS account, sign-on using the “Subscriber Login” section.
Login into TIS official website https://techinfo.toyota.com with User name and password
Select TIS option form the homepage
Select Diagnostics icon on the TIS menu
There are twp options under Diagnostics: Scantool and Calibration. Select Calibration
Enter vehicle make, model and year etc information to search the calibration available
Then the system will display the calibration search result. Select the appropriate calibration according to your vehicle’s condition and current ECU calibrations
NOTE: Make sure follow all steps indicated in the Service Bulletin for ECU programming instructions, otherwise will cause damage to vehicle.
Check the detail Calibration information and select NEW CALIBRATION ID
Select Open to download the file
Calibration Update Wizard is loaded. Follow the screen prompts to operate.
3) If you already have an account. Just follow the applicable prompts:
1. “Update My Personal Information”
2. “Change My Password”
3. “Extend My Subscription”
4. “View My Account History”