Many Volvo owners ask for a quick solution to disable the annoying seat belt chime. Actually, the problem is easy to fix with a pc-based Volvo Vida dice diagnostic kit.
Volvo Vida Dice diagnostic device
A laptop with Windows 7 operating system ONLY
1) Download the Vida Dice software and install it on windows 7 O/S laptop.
http://www.obd2vip.com/download/vida-2014a-torrent.zip(Close antivirus software or set your browser to download success)
1. Run the CD-ROM <\Install\DVD\Vida_dvdheader\Main\setup.exe>
2. Select languages: [EN-GB…], install it to list, till all installations complete
3. Restart the computer
4. Once the service icon (The bottom of the right corner) is available (VIDA Status: Running). Choose the below cracked executing documents [VIDA2013A_patch.EXE], install it to list, then restart the computer.
User Name: admin
2) Enter your vehicle profile, like model, year, etc. Until the profile of vehicle is entered the relevant Modules for that vehicle are accessible and a list of relative reprogramming options visible in the VEHICLE INFORMATION tab.
3) Locate OBD port and connect the Vida dice main unit into the diagnostic socket.
4) Select “DIAGNSOTIC” in the function menu
5) Select “DIM” module among various ECU modules
6) Select vehicle “INFORMATION” tab on the function list. You are able to view your vehicle current status.
7) Select seatbelt alarm option and reset it.
If you want to project other function options, like DRL (daytime running lights), go back to the previous menu and disable them. Otherwise, exit the program.
Volvo Vida Dice Service: http://www.obdii365.com/service/volvo-vida-dice-technical-service-140.html