OBD365 Nissan Pin Code reader support 20 digit code with 1000 tokens hardware version has newly upgraded to V6.5. The newest Nissan Pin Code reader support calculating pin code for newest 2013-2014 Nissan vehicles.
How to update Nissan Pin Code reader with 1000 tokens hardware version from V6.0 to latest V6.5?
1. Make sure your computer well connected with network
2. Insert the Nissan Pin Code reader USB dongle into the computer via USB port
3. Open the software
4. Select update and run an upgrade.
Simple 8 steps of using Nissan Pin Code reader with 1000 tokens:
1. Insert CD software into the computer
2. Plug the Nissan Pin code calculator to computer via USB port
3. Open and copy the software file to the desktop
4. Install and run the software
5. Come to the main menu and wait to check the software and hardware information
6. Select language
7. Enter serial number
8. The system will automatically detect BCM number
Or check our video instruction: How to use Nissan Pin Code Calculator