Newest version 2014.11 ICOM ISTA-D 3.44.50 ISTAP 53.4.002 Software HDD with BMW Multilanguage supporting BMW all series diagnose and programming is now available in obd365.
2014.11 Software version:
ICOM Software HDD language:
Chinese, English, German, Korean, Russian (More language will be added)
How to update ICOM firmware?
1. Connect ICOM A2 device with computer via network cable while connect the BMW ICOM A2 interface into the BMW OBD port to charge power supply.
2. Brose the IE Internet Exploer, launch : http://169.254.33.45:60080/, thean login with username/password: root/NZY1150263
3. Select and click “Update Firmware”, ICOM firmware version information will display on the program.
4. Open “ICOM-BootImage-01-13-00.bin” file and set image type to SYSTEM, click “Send the file”.
5. Click “Yes” when “Write the image file to the flash” message displays. Wait for the ICOM indicator light turn red.
6 Click “Update Firmware” button when “The SYSTEM IMAGE update was successful” notice pops out.
7. Select and open “ICOM-ApplicationImage-01-18-00.bin”, set image type to APPLICATION, click “Send the file”. The process will takes some time, please wait patiently.
8. Click “Yes” when “Write the image file to the flash” message displays. Wait for the ICOM indicator light turn red.
9 Click “Reboot” when the upgrade procedure is complete.
Set up your computer to obtain an IP address automatically. No network and also no connection with the original server when using the bmw icom software hdd, otherwise it will be damaged, and need you send back for repair.