Recently, SuperOBD SKP-900 Key Programmer update to V2.7 and the newest version add the following supported car models and year.
1. FORD Key Program with HEC ID-4C(1999-2004)
2. LINCOLN Key Program with HEC ID-4C(1999-2004)
3. FORD Key Program with PCM ID-4D(2002-2004)
4. LINCOLN Key Program with PCM ID-4D(2002-2004)
5. Ford Mustang Remote Key Program(2011-2014)
6. New FORD Fix BUG
7. MAZDA 6 Smart Key Fix BUG
The following parts is SKP-900 Key Programmer update instruction, if you have no idea where to get the newest version and how to update, then it will be helpful.
SKP-900 Key Programmer Download Update Tool and Update File
1. Register a member in www.superobd.com
2. Register your SKP-900 in your member centre in your member centre
3. Download the update file in your member centre, and unzip it to get the update bin file. 4. Download the update tool.
5. Connect SKP-900 to the computer using the USB cable
6. Run the update tool, click OPEN to open the update bin file
7. Click Auto Scan Port button to setup the COM port
8. Click UPDATE button to start update.
CAUTION: It takes about 37 minutes for a update. DO NOT DISCONNECT THE
SKP-900 WHILE UPDATING!
How to Update KSP900: http://www.obdii365.com/upload/pro/201404/how-to-update-skp900-obd365.pdf