Firstly, let us read some popular car key programmer reviews on DK forum:
1: Skp900 can work with most cars up to 2013, like 2013 range rover sport is okay, but not all, no need pin code for many cars, can do all key lost as well, but is a little bit expensive.
2. SBB key pro, T300 key pro <=500usd , these are proven and reliable car key programmers for older vehicles, covers only up to 2009.
3. Ci Prog T300 for 2013 vehicles also, Ciprog is better for Toyota than X100, X100 update online but Ciprog can’t. i ve got cr-300 and it does a lot of Chinese cars as well some Europe, it is ok.
4. A DK veteran answer this question “Which better skp900 or x100+“: of course x100 is better and also half the price
5. Key Pro M8 can work with old car even before 2006 and both new cars up to 2012.
I wanna an easy-to-use car key programmer, better program key via OBD, I mainly use it to work with most Chinese car models as well as Asian, America and Europe car, then I bought one X100 key programmer from http://www.obdii365.com/wholesale/original-x-100-car-key-programmer-1691.html
I tested on X100 Pro key programmer and post reviews as follows:
1. X100 is hand-held key programmer, no need connect with any computer
2. X100 can update at official website
3. When I do Ford and Mazda programming, OBD365 provide calculate code service for free.
4. I tested mazda3 (11) and mazda2 (09).smart keyless system, as well as much more models, work fine.
5. Support Toyota G Chip via OBD, but it does not support all, some can, some can’t.
The only shortcoming is that X100 key programmer is not multi-language available, only English support.